Reftech International wants to keep you up to date on trends and events in the construction industry. In short, if you provide your email address via our website, we may send you RFQs, RFPs, blogs, articles, case studies and announcements periodically. We will not use your email for any other purpose, and it is kept secure. For the fine print on how we keep your information secure, you can read on below.
The Fine Print
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When signing up for updates, or filling in our Contact Us form, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails with RFQs, RFPs, blogs, articles, case studies or announcements.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We use an SSL certificate to protect your information, even though we are not collecting credit card numbers, passwords, government ID numbers or any other highly personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Disabling cookies will not impact any of the functionality of the Reftech International website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
1825, 32e Avenue., LACHINE, QUEBEC H8T 3J1, Canada
Tel : (514) 633-8665
Last Edited on 2023-07-06